Get active or drive well to earn weekly rewards from Caffè Nero
Caffè Nero’s philosophy is simple. Premium award winning Italian coffee, a warm and welcoming atmosphere, good food and great personal service.
This weekly reward includes handcrafted drinks, plus discounts on food when you earn the required Vitality points.
- Health insurance – if you want fast access to private healthcare for you or your family
- Life insurance – if you want to protect your family if you fall ill or when you die. You can sign up to the Caffè Nero weekly reward when your premium is £45 a month or more. You also need to add on an Optimiser for an extra £4.75 a month
- Car insurance – get 5-Star Defaqto rated fully comprehensive cover, with a 24/7 claims line, 365 days a year. You can also reduce your excess by £250 and offset up to 100% of your carbon emissions when you drive well.
So if you’re looking to live a healthier life or become a better driver, why not get rewarded for your efforts?
How does the Caffè Nero weekly reward work?
Buy a Vitality insurance product
Choose health insurance, life insurance or car insurance.
Sign up to Caffè Nero
Once you’re a Vitality member, register for Member Zone to be able to sign up to Caffè Nero.
Get active or drive well
Link your device to Vitality to earn the required Vitality points. Then get active or drive well to earn handcrafted drinks and discounted food.
Get cosy with Coffee at Home too
You can now enjoy redeeming your weekly Caffè Nero voucher on a handcrafted drink or choose between a bag of coffee or a box of capsules every week in-store1. Don't forget, you'll also get 25% off food when you redeem your weekly reward.
In addition to your weekly coffee reward, you’ll also get your Coffee at Home benefit each month when you get active. This means you can continue to enjoy the benefit via Caffè Nero's online shop until 31 December 2021.2
2 Your reward includes one free item, plus up to four reduced items. Reduced postage and packing applies. Vouchers will be sent on the tenth day of the month, following the month when you earned 12 activity points in a week and received at least one weekly voucher in the previous month. Vouchers will be sent in November and December, based on your activity in the previous months.
Ethical and sustainable Italian roasted coffee
In London, used coffee grounds from 122 stores are reused. They're processed into fuels which power biomass boilers.
Caffè Nero FAQs
What is a qualifying plan for the Caffè Nero weekly reward, 25% off food and Coffee at Home?
Any private health insurance plan.
Business health insurance
Any small business health insurance plan.
Any corporate health insurance plan or trust scheme administered by Vitality with Vitality Plus benefits.
Any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus benefits. To get Vitality Plus, you'll need to:
• Pay at least £45 a month for an individual plan or £60 a month for a joint plan, and
• Add Optimiser onto your life insurance plan for an extra £4.75 a month.
Any car insurance plan.
Can I get a weekly drink if I don't have an eligible plan?
If you’re not eligible for a weekly drink, you might be eligible for 50% off one.
Get 50% off once a week with the following plans:
How many Caffè Nero handcrafted drinks can I earn?
If you achieve 12 Vitality points for getting active, you can get rewarded with one handcrafted drink each week.
If you have a car insurance plan (Good Driving member)
If you achieve 32 Vitality points for driving well, you can get rewarded with one handcrafted drink each week.
If you’re a Healthy Living and a Good Driving member
If you achieve 12 points for getting active and 32 points for driving well, you can get rewarded with two handcrafted drinks each week.
If you have a life insurance plan, an investment plan, a Vitality at Work plan, or a corporate healthcare plan or trust scheme with Vitality Select benefits (Healthy Living Select member)
If you achieve 12 Vitality points for getting active, you can get rewarded with 50% off one handcrafted drink each week.
If you’re a Healthy Living Select member and a Good Driving member
If you achieve 12 points for getting active and 32 points for driving well, you can get rewarded with one handcrafted drink and one 50% off handcrafted drink each week.
What handcrafted drinks can I get?
What food can I get a discount on?
Where is my nearest Caffè Nero?
What are the Caffè Nero terms and conditions?
i. one (1) weekly hot or cold drink (including Speciality Drinks and Extras) handcrafted by a Caffè Nero barista plus a 25% discount on any food purchased from Caffè Nero as part of the same transaction (the “Weekly Drink and Food Benefit”); or
ii. a 50% discount each week on one (1) hot or cold drink (including Speciality Drinks and Extras) handcrafted by a Caffè Nero barista (the “Half Price Drink Benefit”),
iii. one (1) eligible item per month from the Caffè Nero online store, together with a 50% discount on up to four (4) other eligible items from the store (the “Interim Coffee@Home benefit”)
each a “Benefit”, together, the “Benefits”.
2. Vitality members covered on one of the following plans administered by Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ, trading as VitalityLife, VitalityHealth or VitalityInvest (“Vitality”) are eligible for the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit, or the monthly Interim Coffee@Home benefit, depending on which may be offered at a given point of time:
• any Personal Healthcare plan;
• any Business Healthcare plan, excluding members with Vitality Essentials or, Vitality at Work Business;
• any Corporate Healthcare plan or healthcare trust with Vitality Plus excluding members with Vitality at Work Enterprise;
• any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus, Optimiser and Vitality Plus;
• a VitalityInvest Retirement Plan in drawdown with Vitality Plus; or.
• a VitalityCar plan.
3. Vitality members covered on one of the following plans administered by Vitality are eligible for the Half Price Drink Benefit during periods when it is offered
• any life insurance plan with Vitality Select;
• any VitalityInvest plan with Vitality Select;
• any Corporate Healthcare plan or healthcare trust with Vitality Select; or
• a Vitality at Work Business or Vitality at Work Enterprise plan.
4. During periods in which the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit or the Half Price Drink Benefit are running, Vitality members covered under a Vitality plan listed in either clause 2 or 3 above (the “Eligible Members”) who earn at least 12 activity points or 32 Good Driving points (“Vitality Points”) in a week and have uploaded those points to their online Vitality account so that by 11.59am on the Wednesday of the following week at least 12 activity points or 32 Good Driving points show on their “Vitality Points Statement” will be entitled to receive the applicable Benefit (either the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit or the Half Price Drink Benefit) during that following week. Vitality Points will not be earned for any data not uploaded. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a week runs from 12:00am Monday to 11:59pm Sunday.
5. During periods in which the Interim Coffee@Home Benefit is running, Vitality members covered under a Vitality plan listed in clause 2 above need to have:
i. linked their Caffè Nero account with Vitality by the end of the month before the reward is to be awarded.
ii. have earned and uploaded at least 40 Vitality activity points in a calendar month and uploaded those points so that by 11.59 am on the fifth day of the following month they are showing on their "Vitality Points Statement". They will be entitled to receive the Interim Coffee@Home benefit with respect to that month.
6. To redeem the respective Benefits, Eligible Members who have achieved the required number of Vitality Points must have set up an account in the Caffè Nero app and must have linked this account with their Vitality account. Members who do not already have a Caffè Nero account can register for one by downloading the free Caffè Nero app. To receive the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit or the Half Price Drink Benefit, the two accounts need to be linked by 11.59pm on the Wednesday of the week in which the Benefit is to be awarded. To receive the Interim Coffee@Home benefit, the two accounts need to be linked by 11.59pm on the fifth day of the month in which the Benefit is to be awarded (unless for any given month a separate time and date is otherwise communicated).
7. Handcrafted drinks will be awarded in the form of a voucher which will appear within the Eligible Member’s Caffè Nero account on the Thursday following the week in which the Vitality Points were earned by the Eligible Member. Vouchers are valid for seven (7) days from the date of issue. The expiry date will be displayed on the voucher.
8. In order to redeem the discounted food component of the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit, Eligible Members must scan the Caffè Nero app at point of purchase. Once the app has been scanned, the discount will then be automatically applied.
9. The Interim Coffee@Home benefit will be awarded in the form of a voucher which will appear within the Eligible Member’s Caffè Nero account by the 12th day
of the month following the month in which the Vitality Points were earned by the Eligible Member. Vouchers will be valid until the last day of the month of issue. The expiry date will be displayed on the voucher. The benefit can be redeemed on a selection of eligible items on the Caffè Nero online store. Vitality at its discretion shall determine which items are eligible.
10. Benefits will not be awarded retrospectively.
11. The Weekly Drink and Food Benefit and the Half Price Drink Benefit are available at every Caffè Nero branch in the UK, wherever the Caffè Nero branding is carried.
12. The Weekly Drink and Food Benefit and the Half Price Drink Benefit will not be awarded during periods when Caffè Nero branches are closed for business (for example, where Caffè Nero shuts down its branches due to public health reasons). Vitality, at its discretion, may choose to replace the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit with the Interim Coffee@Home Benefit for some or all of these periods.
13. Each adult Eligible Member will need to link their own Caffè Nero app account to the Vitality Account to be eligible to receive their applicable Benefit, and only one (1) Caffè Nero account can be linked to any one (1) Eligible Member’s Vitality Account. Eligible Members cannot link a Caffè Nero account that belongs to anyone else to their Vitality account. The Benefits can only be redeemed by the Eligible Member that earned the required number of Vitality Points and cannot be transferred to other members on the plan, or anyone else.
14. To continue to be eligible for the Benefits during each plan year, the Eligible Member must update their online Health Review on the Vitality Member Zone before 12.00am on the Sunday following their plan renewal date.
15. The Benefits are also subject to the Caffè Nero Rewards account terms and conditions.
16. Vitality are not responsible for any actions, representations, omissions or defaults of Caffè Nero.
17. The Benefits are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative offer is available.
18. All decisions made over eligibility or otherwise in relation to these Benefits by Vitality are final, shall not be open to dispute and are made at Vitality’s sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Vitality reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw the Benefits at any time.
More Vitality rewards
Sharing the benefits of healthy living