Add a hospital list
Every VitalityHealth plan comes with Consultant Select as standard, which gives you complete peace-of-mind, because it lets doctors decide who should treat you – instead of an insurer. The consultant will choose the most appropriate hospital for you to be treated in, based on your condition and where you live. However, if you would like more choice over where you are treated, you can choose to add a hospital list to your plan.
Includes out-patient consultations and consultant fees when needed as part of your treatment; out-patient diagnostics including MRI, CT & PET scans, blood tests, x-rays, radiology and pathology when referred by a consultant. There are two levels of cover.
- Out-patient Cover with a limit includes out-patient consultations, consultant fees, diagnostic tests and physiotherapy that isn’t arranged through our Priority Physiotherapy Network up to a limit of £500, £750, £1,000, £1,250 or £1,500. MRI, CT & PET scans will be covered in full no matter what limit you choose. We also pay in full for physiotherapy arranged through our Priority Physiotherapy Network.
- Full Cover Diagnostics: If you have chosen a limit on your Out-Patient Cover, you can choose to upgrade to full cover for any out-patient diagnostic tests you need, meaning your out-patient limit will only apply to specialist consultations and physiotherapy not undertaken within our network.
- Full Out-patient Cover includes all out-patient consultations, consultant fees, diagnostic tests and physiotherapy arranged through our Priority Physiotherapy Network.
- Full cover for chiropractic treatment; osteopathy; chiropody/podiatry; acupuncture; homeopathy; and two consultations with a dietician following a GP or consultant referral.
Mental Health CoverOur optional Mental Health cover includes unlimited therapy services, out-patient, day-patient and in-patient support.
- Unlimited Talking Therapies treatment
- £1,500 out-patient support for consultations with psychiatrists and psychologists
- 28 days in-patient and day-patient treatment in a treatment facility
Dental Cover makes it easier and more affordable for you to look after your teeth. There are two levels of dental cover - depending on how much you want to spend and how much cover you want. Whichever you pick, you're free to choose your own dentist.
- Major Dental Treatment covers you for: crowns, bridges, root canal treatment, extractions, apicectomy, dentures, and emergency dental work after an accident.
- Major and Routine Dental Treatment covers you for everything in Major Dental Treatment, as well as routine examinations, scaling and polishing, dental x-rays and fillings.
Worldwide Travel Cover
- Includes up to £10 million emergency medical expenses overseas, as well as lost luggage, delayed flights and more.
- We offer cover for trips of up to 120 days, as long as you’re aged 64 or under when the benefit is added to your plan.
All benefits are per insured member, per plan year, unless we state otherwise. Treatment must take place at a hospital eligible under your plan.
Frequently asked questions
Can I add or remove bits of my cover anytime or just when I renew?
Can I add the travel insurance option just to cover a holiday?
Can I have different levels of cover for different people on my plan?
Award-winning health insurance from £1.15 per day.
Or ask for a call back and we’ll get in touch at a time to suit you.
Lines are open:
Monday to Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 10am-2pm
Sunday and bank holidays: Closed