Cover for everything you needTo get the right health insurance plan for you, you can include cover options. Boost your plan with:
- Out-patient Cover – This is what our customers most commonly add to their plans. It pays for tests, consultations and treatment - when you don't need to be admitted to hospital
- A hospital list – Choose which hospitals you’d like to be treated at
- Therapies Cover – Covers treatments like acupuncture and homeopathy
- Mental Health Cover – Extra cover for mental health conditions, including if you need to be admitted to a hospital
- Optical, dental and hearing insurance – Look after your eyesight, teeth, and hearing
- Worldwide travel insurance – Cover while you're abroad.
✓ Specialist consultations and consultant fees
✓ Diagnostic tests – MRIs, CTs and PET scans, blood tests, X-rays, radiology and pathology
✓ Extra physiotherapy – You can get more physiotherapy sessions and cover with this option. That's on top of the six sessions you have with your Core Cover. Please note you can refer yourself for physiotherapy with us without speaking to a GP.
You can choose to add a hospital list to your plan, which gives you a wider choice of hospitals you can be treated at. Choose from our Countrywide or London Care options, depending on where you live and your needs.
More on hospital lists
✓ Chiropractic and osteopathy treatment – Treatment for bones, muscles, or joints
✓ Chiropody and podiatry treatment – Treatment for your feet. For example, removing corns and calluses
✓ Acupuncture treatment – Traditional Chinese medicine using thin needles
✓ Homeopathy treatment – A traditional remedy which usually uses plants and minerals
✓ Two consultations with a dietician – You may want to speak to a dietician about your nutrition. If you’re referred by a GP or consultant, we’ll pay for two appointments with a dietician.
Mental Health Cover
✓ Full cover for Talking Therapies – Online or face-to-face counselling, or cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
✓ Out-patient consultations with a psychiatrist or psychologist – We’ll pay £1,500 towards these
✓ In-patient and day-patient treatment –28 days of in-patient treatment and 28 days of day-patient treatment. We'll cover multiple episodes of care within the plan year.
Optical, dental and hearing insurance
✓ Eye tests and new prescription glasses or contact lenses
✓ Routine dentist appointments and treatment
✓ Hearing tests and hearing aids.
More on optical, dental and hearing insurance
Worldwide travel insurance
✓ Emergency medical treatment abroad
✓ Travel vaccinations and medication
✓ Unplanned travel expenses like lost luggage
✓ Winter sports cover.
More on worldwide travel insurance