Flexible cover to suit your needs
To make sure you get exactly the plan you want we give you the option to tailor your cover. You can add any of these options to your Core Cover.
Includes out-patient consultations and consultant fees when needed as part of your treatment; out-patient diagnostics including MRI, CT & PET scans, blood tests, x-rays, radiology and pathology when referred by a consultant. There are two levels of cover.
- Out-patient Cover with a limit includes out-patient consultations, consultant fees, diagnostic tests and physiotherapy that isn’t arranged through our Priority Physiotherapy Network up to a limit of £500, £750, £1,000, £1,250 or £1,500. MRI, CT & PET scans will be covered in full no matter what limit you choose. We also pay in full for physiotherapy arranged through our Priority Physiotherapy Network.
- Full Out-patient Cover includes all out-patient consultations, consultant fees and diagnostic tests.
- Includes chiropractic treatment; osteopathy; chiropody/podiatry; acupuncture; homeopathy; and two consultations with a dietician following a GP or consultant referral.
- Choose Full Cover or a limit of £350 per plan year.
- Includes consultations and treatment with a psychiatrist or psychologist and hospital stays. All psychiatric claims are managed on a case-by-case basis.
- There are two levels of cover: £15,000 each plan year or £20,000 each plan year. Up to £1,500 of this total can be used for out-patient psychiatric treatment.
Our plans come with Extended Cancer Cover as standard. Alternatively, you can choose our Cancer Cover option, which applies a 12-month limit on the use of biological therapies, as well as a three-month limit on hormone or bisphosphonate therapy, when prescribed on their own. This also results in a discount on your premium.
These limits apply for the whole of the time you’re covered by us, whether under this plan or any other plan.
Dental Cover makes it easier and more affordable for you to look after your teeth. There are two levels of dental cover - depending on how much you want to spend and how much cover you want. Whichever you pick, you're free to choose your own dentist.
- Major Dental Treatment covers you for: crowns, bridges, root canal treatment, extractions, apicectomy, dentures, and emergency dental work after an accident.
- Major and Routine Dental Treatment covers you for everything in Major Dental Treatment, as well as routine examinations, scaling and polishing, dental x-rays and fillings.
Worldwide Travel Cover
- Includes up to £10 million emergency medical expenses overseas, as well as lost luggage, delayed flights and more.
- We offer cover for up to 120 days, as long as you’re aged 64 or under when the benefit is added to your plan.
All benefits are per insured member, per plan year, unless we state otherwise. Treatment must take place at a hospital eligible under your plan.
Frequently asked questions
Can I add or remove bits of my cover anytime or just when I renew?
Can I add the travel insurance option just to cover a holiday?
Can I have different levels of cover for different people on my plan?
Award-winning health insurance from £1.10 per day.
Or ask for a callback and we’ll get in touch at a time to suit you.
Lines are open:
Monday to Thursday: 9am – 7pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 2pm