Term Life insurance gives you cover for a fixed term and pays out on death or terminal illness
Term Life insurance is a great way to help protect your family if you’re ever diagnosed with a terminal illness or you die, because it provides a cash lump sum they can use to pay off the mortgage or other debts.
Features of Term Life insurance
- Choose your term – from five to 70 years.
- Choose your level of cover – up to £20,000,000 for Level cover.
- Get an upfront premium discount of up to 60% on Whole of Life Cover and 40% on Fixed Term Cover, plus earn annual cashback - if you take out our Wellness Optimiser for a small monthly fee.
- Get free cover while we assess your application, if you take out our more comprehensive option.
- Enjoy five-star life insurance, as independently rated by Defaqto.
Our personal protection options
We offer a range of award-winning insurance plans that protect you and your future. To find out more about our different life insurance products, choose the option that best suits your needs.
Pays a cash lump sum if you die.
Serious Illness Cover
Pays a lump sum if you're diagnosed with one of the conditions we cover.
Income Protection Insurance
Pays you a monthly income if you get sick or injured and can't work.
Mortgage Protection Insurance
Helps you to pay your mortgage if you get ill and can't work.