Switch. You'll feel better
Switch today and we'll beat your renewal quote by up to 10%1
If you've been claims-free for a year, we'll match your existing quote. If you’ve been claims-free for two years, we’ll beat your existing quote by 5% and if you’ve been claims-free for five years, we’ll beat your existing quote by 10%. Plus, we'll always match or improve your cover. You can also save up to £500 a year2 in partner rewards. Our plans include:
Full Cover Promise
The right medical expert. Chosen by the medical experts.
We’ve partnered with Alliance Surgical – the UK’s largest independent healthcare group owned by doctors - who will choose the best consultant for you based strictly on your medical needs. You can get a referral via the Vitality GP app or your NHS GP, meaning you can choose the quickest and easiest route for you.
A unique approach to renewal premiums
Seamless switch process
Rewards for a healthy lifestyle
Switching from a Vitality company scheme?
Get the same great Vitality value and rewards
Keep your Vitality benefits
In fact, if your old scheme didn’t have the Vitality Plus option, you’ll now enjoy lots of extra rewards.
Keep your Vitality status
Leaving your company scheme needn’t mean leaving your Vitality status behind – we’ll protect your current status, so you can keep reaping the rewards of all your hard work.
Keep earning rewards
Remember, by getting active and staying active you can earn regular treats – like weekly cinema tickets at Cineworld or Vue and big savings on return economy British Airways European flights.
1 The offer is for new Personal Healthcare plans with a minimum premium of £35 a month. You must be switching from a current health insurance policy and have not made a claim in the last year, two years or five years respectively. Your existing cover will be matched as closely as possible by VitalityHealth. The offer excludes six week plans, health cash plans, plans with an excess over £1,000 and diagnostics only plans.
2 £500 saving is based on a Vitality member on Bronze status taking advantage of Virgin Active monthly discounted gym membership and weekly cinema reward.
3 Available on certain iOS and Android devices via an app. Video consultations held within 48 hours of first contact, limited to 4 per member per year and not available on Sundays. Conditions apply.
4 Flexible individual monthly membership. Joining fees are up to £50 for all clubs other than Classic Collection clubs, where joining fees are up to £150. This offer does not apply to Chiswick Riverside Health and Racquet Club.
5 This offer does not apply to Eastwell Manor
- This offer is open to all new individuals purchasing a new VitalityHealth Personal Health Insurance plan (“VitalityHealth Insurance”) who:
- (a) comply with these terms and conditions;
- (b) hold an active private medical insurance (“PMI”) policy with in-patient and day-patient cover with one of VitalityHealth’s direct competitors (including but not limited to AXA PPP Healthcare, BUPA, Aviva and Simplyhealth); and
- (c) have not made a claim* on any PMI policy for:-
- (i) the last five years (a “10% offer Eligible Participant”); or
- (ii) the last two years (a “5% offer Eligible Participant”); or
- (ii) the last year (a “matching offer Eligible Participant”)
- Together referred to as the “Eligible Participants”.
- - NHS hospital cash benefit
- - Childbirth cash benefit
- - Dental Cover
- - Optical benefit
- - Travel Cover
- (a) six week PMI policies or PMI polices with a six week option;
- (b) health cash PMI policies;
- (c) PMI policies with an excess of over £1,000; and
- (d) PMI policies which only cover diagnoses and not treatment of a condition (diagnostic only PMI policies).
- (a) in the case of Eligible Participants who are applying for VitalityHealth Insurance which would incept in the ‘renewal cycle’ of their existing PMI policy, a copy of their renewal quote; or
- (b) in the case of all other Eligible Participants who are applying for VitalityHealth Insurance which would incept prior to the ‘renewal cycle’ of their existing PMI policy, documentation confirming their existing PMI policy premium; ‘renewal cycle’ refers to the period from 30 days prior to renewal date up to and beyond the renewal date.
- Each a “Competitor’s Quote”.
- (a) the closest level of excess (if the same excess is not available, the VitalityHealth Quote will be based on the closest available excess level below the Competitor Quote’s excess level);
- (b) the closest level of psychiatric cover (if the same psychiatric cover limit is not available, the VitalityHealth Quote will be based on the closest available cover limit above the Competitor Quote’s cover limit);
- (c) the closest level of out-patient benefit (if the same out-patient cover limit is not available, the VitalityHealth Quote will be based on the closest available cover limit above the Competitor Quote’s cover limit; and
- (d) the closest hospital list (excluding Countrywide Plus Hospital list outside the M25); the “Matching Criteria”.
- (a) dental, travel or other discounted, free or non PMI modules; and
- (b) months’ free offers and other negotiated discounts.
- a) the 10% offer Eligible Participants at a minimum of 10 per cent (excluding any applicable Insurance Premium Tax or any other tax imposition) cheaper than the Competitor’s Quote (the “ 10% Discount”); or
- b) the 5% offer Eligible Participants at a minimum of 5 per cent (excluding any applicable Insurance Premium Tax or any other tax imposition) cheaper than the Competitor’s Quote (the “ 5% Discount”); or
- c) the matching offer Eligible Participants at the matched price of the Eligible participant’s current premium or renewal quote (“the Matching Offer”).