From 1st September 2021 we'll be removing the CCSD codes X3510 ‘IV sedation administered by operator’ and X3520 ‘IV sedation administered by anaesthetist (as sole procedure)’ from our billing schedule and claims systems. This means fees paid for all other CCSD codes will be all inclusive of any charges you may make for local, topical, infiltration anaesthesia or moderate conscious sedation. For more information on this change, please contact PractitionerQueries@vitality.co.uk
This section provides you with information on what our fees are, for the procedures which we cover.
We expect consultants to have a reasonable understanding of the key features of private medical insurance, what this covers, and the options that are available to members if treatment is not covered under their private medical insurance, and are always available to take queries if any arise. Therefore, please be reminded that, to ensure no surprises:
- Fees are reviewed regularly so you should check the Fee Finder before submitting your invoice
- Inclusion of a procedure code on this schedule is not an indication of plan cover
- All members must pre-authorise prior to treatment taking place (and facilities or hospital should also seek authorisation where a member is to be admitted)
- You must always use the most appropriate code for your procedures
- If a search returns no code this may be due to a lack of (or limited) recognition/eligibility for funding, and you can contact us if any queries arise.
Please click on the button below to search the fee for your procedure code
I require operator fees
I require anaesthetic fees
Any queries related to Surgeons and Anaesthetists in relation to coding,reimbursement or contracts can be directed to email@example.com or call 0800 092 9400