Vitality builds relationships with therapists that provide quality healthcare. Take a look at the tabs below to find out more. For all other queries, email your provider team on email@example.com or call 0800 092 9400, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm.
Terms of recognition
Vitality accepts applications from therapists who meet our criteria. All consultants must agree to adhere to our Terms of Recognition. Read these and make yourself aware of our terms. If you don’t abide by them, your invoices could not be paid or we could decide to no longer work with you.
- Osteopathy – £42
- Acupuncture – £35
- Chiropractic – £42
- Homeopathy – £25
- Psychotherapy – £45
- Psychology – £80
Dietitian – £45
- Podiatry – £55
- Audiology – £70
Please agree to our terms of recognition and fees. Then complete your application to become a Vitality recognised therapist via the Private Practice Register. You can also register as a therapy clinic. The application takes around 10 minutes. Before you start, take a look at our Terms of Recognition.
We only accept digital invoices.
We recommend that invoices are submitted via Healthcode for speed and accuracy. Register via the Private Practice Register (powered by Healthcode).
The benefits of eBilling via Healthcode include:
- Online validation to ensure your invoice includes all information required before submission
- Avoid your invoices getting lost or damaged in the post
- Ability to send sensitive information securely
- Receive payments faster
- Save the time and cost of paper-based admin.
- Processing invoices via this form will take longer than usual. We will not accept any aged debt queries for invoices under 60 days old
- Any invoice submitted through the form more than six months after the treatment date will be rejected
- This method of invoice submission can only be used for treatment on one date and only one type of treatment
- Payment will only be made via bank transfer. Please ensure your details are up to date on The Private Practice Register.
Keep us up to date if your details change. It means we can contact you with important updates and pay the right consultant. If your details do change, please update the Private Practice Register.