Business Health Insurance Offers
Including our Healthy Business Discount of up to 25% for switching to Vitality and a 10% discount for eligible businesses on new schemes that start between 1 July 2017 and 30 September 2017 inclusive.
Call us 01612166650 or request a callback for more information
Healthy Business Discount
For SME’s (2-9 employees) switching to VitalityHealth from another health insurance provider.
The Vitality Healthy Business Discount brings to life our core purpose; To make people healthier by making it even more affordable for small businesses with low claims history to access our full range of benefits.
For healthy SME clients (2-9 employees) we’re offering up to 25% off your premium. If no employees on the plan have been diagnosed with and/or had any consultations, test or treatment for any cancer, mental or heart conditions in the last two years, or any joint disorder or disease (including arthritis and back problems) in the last six months, employers receive the full 25% discount.
All companies need to do to take part is give permission for us to contact all plan employees via email to ask two questions regarding their medical history, to see if the business qualifies for a discount.
The Healthy Business Discount is for companies switching to VitalityHealth from another provider.
Applying is simple. We’ve created a special Healthy Business Discount employer application form that needs to be completed and returned to us.
Download the application form (PDF)
Download the process document (PDF)
10% off Business Health Insurance with Vitality
For new schemes with 2-29 members that start between 1 July 2017 and 30 September 2017 inclusive.
2. To be eligible for the Offer, the VitalityHealth Plan application must be received by the promoter with an inception date of 1st July – 30th September 2017 inclusive (The "Offer Period") and subsequently accepted by the Promoter.
3. The Offer is only available to Eligible Schemes electing to commence cover with a new VitalityHealth Business Healthcare Plan with either Moratorium or Full Medical Underwriting within the Offer Period.
“Eligible Schemes” means new Business Healthcare Vitality customers, with 2-29 principal members, who do not currently have a VitalityHealth Plan or any other health insurance plan with an alternative insurer and have not had one in the last twelve months.
4. In the event additional members or dependants are added to any VitalityHealth Plan or any other valid changes are made to a VitalityHealth Plan which increases the annual premium due after the Offer Period, the Offer will not apply to such additional amounts.
5. Eligible Schemes acknowledge and agree that a VitalityHealth Plan is an annual contract.
6. VitalityHealth will be entitled to re-quote the annual premium applicable to their VitalityHealth Plan on renewal.
7. Any decisions made by the Promoter over eligibility or otherwise in relation to the Offer are final, will not be open to dispute and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The Offer is not transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Offer with another offer of similar value in the event that the original Offer is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
10. No responsibility is taken for VitalityHealth Plan applications that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete due to server functions, viruses, bugs or any other causes outside the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter is not liable to any person in any way in relation to the Offer, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw the Offer at any time, including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions on the provision of written notice.
14. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
15. “Promoter” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited trading as VitalityHealth (registered number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ.
Book an appointment with an adviserRequest a callback