Britain’s Healthiest Workplace has a number of key advantages for employers:
- Supports you in gaining a holistic understanding of your employees’ health and wellbeing.
- Enables you to assess the work performance, productivity and engagement of your employees.
- Generates insight into how your work environment and culture is influencing employee health and performance.
- Assesses the effectiveness of your current workplace health strategy.
- Provides rich reporting on the above issues, benchmarked against your peers.
Britain’s Healthiest Workplace is available to all employers with 20 or more employees, and participation is free.
Participating employers will receive an Organisational Health Report giving unique insights into the health profile of the organisation and its employees, while each participating employee will receive a Personal Health Report in real-time, which includes their Vitality Age.
Once registered, we'll send you regular updates and emails to let you know what you need to do, and when you'll need to do it by. We'll also provide you with marketing and promotional material to help you promote the initiative to your employees.
Organisational Health Assessment
An online assessment completed by a representative from your organisation.
Employee Health Assessment
A 25 minute online assessment that is completed on a voluntary basis by your employees. Participants immediately receive a report outlining their Vitality Age, key lifestyle and health risks, and suggestions for improvement.
Organisational Health Report
A comprehensive report outlining the health of your organisation and employees, providing benchmarking information, and offering practical suggestions to support employee health and productivity improvement.
Where available, you can discuss your results and identify future strategies with a workplace wellness expert.