Invest in Disability Cover to protect your bottom line
Available as an optional extra with Business Protection Life Cover, Disability Cover for Business pays out a lump sum if the person insured is diagnosed with a severe illness or becomes disabled because of an accident.
HOW IT HELPS
If the insured person falls ill or becomes disabled, this cover gives you financial support to soften the blow of their absence or gives you the opportunity to offer them extra financial help.
What you get
A range of options
Choose between fixed term or renewable term plans
Certainty of cover
We offer objective medical definitions
Variable cover amounts for maximum flexibility
Choose to be protected on a level, indexing or decreasing basis.
Lets you increase cover when certain events happen – such as a change in value of a key person or an increase in a partner’s stake - without undergoing new underwriting (having to give us extra information about the health of the person).
Business Disability Cover
- Minimum time period of insurance - one year
- Maximum time period of insurance for reviewable premiums - 50 years
- Maximum time period of insurance for guaranteed premiums - 40 years
- Minimum amount of insurance - £10,000 (subject to minimum premium payment)
- Maximum amount of insurance - £2,000,000
- Minimum entry age –age 17 on next birthday
- Maximum entry age –age 60 on next birthday
- Maximum expiry age – age 70 exactly
Your Business Protection options
Relevant Life Cover
Give your best employees an extra incentive to stay
Key Person Cover
Reduce the financial impact if you lose an employee to severe illness, disability or death
Shareholder or Partnership Protection
Keep your business stable in the event of serious illness or death
Protect your company’s financial stability in times of uncertainty
Get our best savings and rewards
0161 2167 595
Speak to a VitalityLife business adviser for tailored advice. , ask for a callback and we’ll get in touch at a time to suit you.
8am – 8pm Monday to Friday
9am – 5pm Saturday and Sunday