Protect your business from unexpected shocks
How does Life Cover help?
By providing a lump sum cash payment to your company, Business Protection Life Cover helps maintain a degree of financial stability in the event of something unexpected happening to a key member of your organisation.
What you get
Immediate cover from the day you apply
For no extra cost, your business is protected even while we’re assessing your application.
Variable cover amounts for maximum flexibility
Choose to be protected on a level, indexing or decreasing basis.
Lets you increase cover when certain events happen – such as a change in value of a key person or an increase in a partner’s stake - without undergoing new underwriting (having to give us extra information about the health of the person).
We're the first mainstream insurance company to provide Life Cover for people with HIV.
Business Life Cover
- Minimum time period of insurance - one year
- Maximum time period of insurance for reviewable premiums (variable price) - 60 years
- Maximum time period of insurance for guaranteed premiums (fixed price) - 50 years
- Minimum amount of insurance - £10,000 (subject to minimum premium payment)
- Maximum amount of insurance - £18,000,000
- Minimum entry age –17 on next birthday
- Maximum entry age – 85 on next birthday
- Maximum expiry age - age 90 exactly
- Option to select cover to a specific expiry age
Relevant life plan
Your Business Protection options
Key Person Cover
Reduce the financial impact if you lose an employee to illness, disability or death
0161 2167 595
Speak to a VitalityLife business adviser for tailored advice. , ask for a callback and we’ll get in touch at a time to suit you.
8am – 9pm Monday to Thursday
8am – 7pm Friday
9am – 5pm Saturday
Closed – Sunday