The solution for better health and a better businessBetter employee health drives engagement and productivity1. And we appreciate that not all employees may be covered by health insurance. This means they may miss out on the benefits. That’s where Vitality at Work Business comes in.
It shows you how much, or how little, your teams are staying happy and healthy. By understanding their health, you can improve their wellbeing. You just need at least ten employees covered by Vitality business health insurance. And with our Employer Cashback benefit, your business can earn up to 10% cashback on your annual premium when you renew. This excludes Insurance Premium Tax. The healthier your employees, the more cashback you earn.
1Britain’s Healthiest Workplace
What are the benefits of Vitality at Work Business?
Access savings on gym membership, activity trackers, weekly coffees and more.
Employees can access unlimited virtual GP consultations (subject to fair use policy), physiotherapy and mental health treatment.
There are no excesses or exclusions for treatment. There’s also no underwriting. It’s simple and easy.
Compared to the cost of health insurance, Vitality at Work offers affordable healthcare and engagement options.
Employees take part in bespoke surveys, which provide personalised insights into their health and wellbeing. You’ll also get tailored engagement support from our Workplace Wellbeing team
Understand, improve, get rewarded
• Annual healthchecks
• Online doctor appointments
• Up to eight therapy sessions a year
• Plus access to rewards.
Learn about the health of your workforce
The independent board that oversees the survey is made up of leading specialists in workplace wellbeing and public health. And it's all run with our partners - The Financial Times and University of Cambridge.
Vitality at Work Business FAQs
What's included with Vitality at Work Business?
• An annual Vitality Healthcheck
• Online doctor appointments through Vitality GP
• 50-81% discount off health screenings with Bluecrest
• 40% off gym memberships (a joining fee will apply)
• Discount off activity trackers
• 25% off a pair of running shoes at Runners Need
• 50% off a Caffè Nero drink each week
• £100 per plan year for minor diagnostic tests and private prescriptions
• Up to eight sessions of Talking Therapies
• Access to priority physiotherapy
• Employee Assistance Programme (optional)
• Discounts from Nike
Details correct as of June 2021. Terms and conditions apply to all Vitality partners.