The solution for better health and a better businessBetter employee health drives engagement and productivity1. But hybrid working has made it difficult to understand the health of your workforce1. That’s where Vitality at Work Enterprise comes in. It shows you how much, or how little, your teams are staying happy and healthy. By understanding their health, you can improve their wellbeing.
1Vitality Hybrid Report 2021
What are the benefits of Vitality at Work Enterprise?
Savings on gym membership, activity trackers, weekly coffees and more.
Employees can access an employee assistance programme, offering 24/7 counselling and legal advice.
Remote mental health support through Togetherall and 20% off Nuffield Health physiotherapy.
Compared to the cost of health insurance, Vitality at Work offers affordable healthcare and engagement options.
Employees take part in bespoke surveys, which provide personalised insights into their health and wellbeing. You’ll also get tailored engagement support from our Workplace Wellbeing team.
Understand the health of your workforce
The independent board that oversees the survey is made up of leading specialists in workplace wellbeing and public health. And it's all run with our partners - The Financial Times and University of Cambridge.
Vitality at Work Enterprise FAQs
What's included with Vitality at Work Enterprise?
• 50-81% discount off health screenings with Bluecrest
• 40% off gym memberships with Virgin Active, Nuffield Health and PureGym (a joining fee will apply)
• Discount off activity trackers
• 25% off a pair of running shoes at Runners Need
• One voucher per family, per week, for Rakuten TV
• Discount off Expedia hotel bookings
• Access to WW for six months for £30
• Access to the Allan Carr programme
• 50% off a Caffè Nero drink each week
• 20% off physiotherapy with Nuffield
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Access to 24/7 mental health support with Togetherall
• Discounts from Nike
• Discounts from Champneys.
Details correct as of June 2021. Terms and conditions apply to all Vitality partners.
Can employees access the Vitality Programme straightaway?
Is Vitality at Work Enterprise health insurance?
No. It is a product separate to traditional health insurance.