How your cinema reward works
Find out how to earn and claim your cinema reward
Cinema ticketsGoing to the movies is a great way to unwind. That’s why we partner with ODEON and Vue, two of the UK’s leading cinema chains. Included on:
- Personal Healthcare plans
- Corporate Healthcare plans with Vitality Plus
- Business Healthcare plans (excluding Vitality Essentials and Vitality at Work)
- Life plans with Vitality Plus
- Invest plans with Vitality Plus.
How it works
- Complete your online Health Review in the Member Zone.
- Track your activity and earn 48 Vitality activity points in a calendar month. Each eligible adult will receive a maximum of one ticket every month. The cinema code will be valid until the end of the following month.
- Then, log into Member Zone or the Vitality Member app on the following Monday to generate your cinema ticket code.
- Enter your ticket code on the eligible cinema’s website when booking your tickets.
- Collect your tickets at the cinema – and enjoy the film.
How to claim your cinema ticket
- Each active month runs from the first of the month to the last day of the month.
- Make sure your activity points are showing on your Vitality points statement by midnight on the last day of the month.
- You’ll then be able to generate a cinema ticket code on the following day.
- If you’re a member in Northern Ireland, you’ll need to email us to order a cinema voucher.
How to generate your cinema ticket code – all members except Northern Ireland
- To generate your cinema code, select the cinema you’d like to go to.
- Then use your code to book your ticket on the ODEON or Vue website.
- Each active month runs from the first of the month to the last day of the month , so your cinema code will be valid for one month from when you earn the 48 points in the current month. However, if you earn 48 points earlier in the month the code will be valid for longer than a month.
If you earn 48 points by getting active in one calendar month, you will be able to generate your code immediately. This code will expire at the end of the month.
How to get your cinema ticket code in Northern Ireland
- The principal member on the plan can only order cinema vouchers by email within one calendar month of earning Vitality activity points.
- We’ll send your cinema voucher by email 3 days later.
- Vouchers are valid for one month, though this may vary. You can then book at the box office of any of these cinemas:
Email email@example.com and include the following information:
- Email address
- Vitality membership number
- Which cinema you'd like to go to
- Number of tickets
Alternatively, you can call us on 0345 602 3523 Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 1pm.
Example – Northern Ireland members
We'll send your vouchers by email 3 days later and there will be an expiry date, which will tell you how long you have to use them. The average expiry date is one month, but this may vary.
Track your progress
It’s easy to keep track of your points progress towards your cinema reward.
On the Vitality Member App:
In Member Zone:
If you have child dependants on your plan
- Child dependants aged under 18 can’t claim cinema ticket codes.
- To get cinema tickets for every child dependant, each adult member on your plan needs to earn 48 Vitality activity points in one calendar month. Dependants on your plan aged 18 and over need to earn 48 activity points in one calendar month and can claim their own cinema ticket.
Need to know
- Each member on your plan is entitled to one cinema ticket every calendar month – each active month runs from the first of the month to the last day of the month.
- Maximum of one ticket every calendar month for each person on your plan at either a ODEON or Vue cinema or selected cinemas in Northern Ireland.
- Once you’ve used your code, or voucher in Northern Ireland, to book a cinema ticket, you will not be able to claim a replacement one, even if you don’t go to the screening you booked.
- Codes are valid at all ODEON cinemas open in the UK (including ODEON Luxe cinemas), except BFI IMAX and ODEON Luxe & Dine cinemas. At ODEON Luxe Leicester Square, codes are valid for screens 2-5 only. Codes are not valid on ODEON Event Cinema, premieres, special events or screenings. An upgrade fee is payable for the Dolby Cinema, 3D, IMAX screens, iSense, Gallery, and premium seats. 3D glasses will also incur an additional cost.
- If you’re visiting a Vue cinema, codes are not valid for Premieres, Event Cinema, alternative content and special screenings. Codes are valid for Mini Morning screenings. Upgrades for all screenings at Vue Leicester Square, 3D, Xtreme, IMAX and VIP and Recliner seats are available for an additional cost. Upgrades can be booked online or at the cinema. 3D glasses will also incur an additional cost. Not applicable to Northern Ireland members.
- All cinema tickets are subject to the cinema’s own terms and conditions.
- The cinema ticket code cannot be sold or gifted to third parties by a member.
*Cinema rewards are included on Personal Healthcare plans; Corporate Healthcare plans with Vitality Plus; Business Healthcare plans (excluding Vitality Essentials and Vitality at Work; Life plans with Vitality Plus (you’ll also need to pay at least £45 a month for an individual Plan or £60 a month for a joint Plan); and Invest plans with Vitality Plus.