How our core cover can help
But, we know prevention is better than a cure. So we'll provide you with the tools to get healthier, support to get you where you want to be, and rewards to keep you going.
Core cover starts from £35 a month. You can then tailor your plan by including cover options.
What's included in core cover?
When you or your family are unwell:
✔ Online GP appointments with Vitality GP
✔ 24/7 access to Care Hub – If you need quick and easy access to care, Care Hub connects you to a healthcare professional
✔ Private hospital fees
✔ Procedures where you don't need to be admitted to hospital (out-patient surgery)
✔ Cancer treatment with our Advanced Cancer Cover.
✔ Support for mental health and menopause
✔ NHS Cash Benefit – Choose to be treated at an NHS hospital rather than privately and we'll give you a cash benefit
✔ Discounts and rewards, including Apple Watch.
- Out-patient Cover – This is the most popular. It pays for tests and treatment when you don't need to be admitted to hospital
- Hospital list – Choose which hospitals you’d like to be treated at
- Therapies Cover – Covers treatments like acupuncture and homeopathy
- Mental Health Cover – Extra cover for mental health conditions
- Optical, dental and hearing insurance – Claim back costs for looking after eyesight, teeth, and hearing
- Worldwide travel insurance – Cover while you're abroad.
✕ Chronic conditions – These are long-term conditions which need ongoing treatment. For example, diabetes and asthma.
✕ Pre-existing conditions – If you already have a condition when you buy your plan, we don’t normally cover your treatment costs
✕ Treatment outside the UK – For this, you can include worldwide travel insurance in your plan.
Care Hub: fast access to healthcare when you need it
Private hospital fees
✓ Diagnostic tests
✓ Any drugs you might need while in hospital
✓ Surgeons’ and anaesthetists’ fees
✓ Physicians’ fees and other consultant fees.
More on hospital treatment
Advanced Cancer Cover
More on Advanced Cancer Cover
Mental health support
More on mental health support