Train smarter with the #1 rated fitness platform*
You can also track your progress on more than 25 compatible devices, including Apple Watch, Samsung and Fitbit.
* Claims validated by App Store (based on rating + volumes) and Men's Health and Wired (October 2021)
What you can look forward to with Fiit
- Over 1,000 on-demand classes: everyday fitness, HIIT, strength, yoga, pilates and much more
- 35 world-class trainers: level up your performance, from entry-level to advanced
Get connected and get going
- Connect your preferred fitness device: Apple Watch, Fitbit, Samsung and more than 25 other devices
- Access on your TV: available on Sky Q, Amazon Fire TV or cast from your smartphone
- Train anywhere, anytime: access the platform whether you’re at home, the gym or outdoors.
How does the Fiit benefit work?
Step 1: Join Vitality
Buy a qualifying health insurance or life insurance plan.
Step 2: Go to Member Zone
Take your online Health Review and sign up for a Fiit membership. Get your code in Member Zone and go to the Fiit website.
Step 3: Earn rewards
Earn Vitality points when you use the Fiit app and you could earn Active Rewards. Like a weekly coffee, cinema tickets, and more.
What is a qualifying plan for the Fiit benefit?
Any private health insurance plan.
Business health insurance
• Any small business health insurance plan.
• Any corporate health insurance plan or trust scheme administered by Vitality.
Any life insurance plan.
Can I get the benefit if I already have a Fiit subscription?
I've already subscribed to Fiit. Can I still earn Vitality points?
How many Vitality points can I earn?
Are there terms and conditions for the Fiit discount?
To earn activity points, you must complete workouts on a mobile device linked to Apple Health or Google Fit. Workouts done on the Fiit TV or web apps will not earn you points.