Up to 25% off healthy food
Up to 25% off Ocado healthy food with free delivery.Healthy savings on healthy food at Ocado.
To reward your healthy eating habits, you can get a discount on healthy food at Ocado – and free delivery too.
Included on all Personal Healthcare plans. Available on Life plans with Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser for an additional fee*.
How it works
Start with free delivery
As long as the total value of your order is £40 or more before the Vitality discount is applied and at least 30% of your total food and drink spend is made up of healthy food, you’ll qualify for free delivery.
Get active to unlock savingsEarn at least 40 Vitality activity points a month to save between 10% and 25% on up to £100 of healthy food a month. Your discount will depend on your Vitality status.
Work your way up to 25% offTo get the maximum 25% discount, you need to be on Platinum Vitality status and have earned at least 40 Vitality activity points in the previous month. Take a look at the table:
|Vitality status||% discount*||Individual adult monthly spend cap||2+ adults monthly spend cap|
Earn Vitality pointsIf you have one adult on your plan, you can earn one Vitality point for every £2 you spend on healthy food, up to a maximum of 50 points a month.
If you have more than one adult on your plan, you can earn one Vitality point for every £2 you spend on healthy food, up to a maximum of 100 points a month.
How to save
1. Register for the Ocado benefit on the Member ZoneBefore you can start saving, you must have completed your online Health Review and registered for the Ocado benefit via the Member Zone. We’ll then automatically link your Vitality membership to your Ocado account. You’ll be able to see the healthy food discount you’ll receive and your maximum healthy food spend cap on both the Member Zone and on the Ocado website in the Vitality service centre once you are registered and logged in.
2. Add healthy food to your trolleyThere are 1,000s of products to choose from. Search for items such as fresh fruit and vegetables as you shop or when you browse by food category. Make sure you tick the ‘Vitality healthy food’ filter to see the Vitality healthy food items available in each category.
3. See your savings as you check outYou’ll see how much you’ve saved as you place your order. If the total value of your order is £40 or more before the Vitality discount is applied and at least 30% of your total food and drink spend is made up of healthy food, you’ll qualify for free delivery.
Frequently asked questions
How can I see which food is considered healthy food?
Do I need to have earned Vitality points to qualify for free delivery?
How do I find out if Ocado deliver to my area?
I have a money off voucher for Ocado. Can I use this in conjunction with the Vitality discount?
*Ocado is included on all Personal Healthcare plans. If you life plan, you'll need to add Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser at £3.80 per month plus have a minimum monthly premium of £30 for a single policy and £40 for a joint policy.
- Business Healthcare and Corporate Healthcare plans need to include Vitality Plus to be eligible for this reward.
- Your healthy food spend month will run from the first day of the month to midnight on the last day of the month - e.g. January 1st- January 31st.
- The discount level you receive will be based on your Vitality status on the day that you complete your healthy food shop.
- Ocado will only deliver where the minimum order value is £40 before the Vitality discount is applied.
- Ocado don’t deliver to the whole of the UK yet, but they are constantly reviewing their delivery areas. You can check if they deliver to your postcode at https://www.ocado.com/webshop/postcodeCheck.do
- Free delivery will not be available over the Christmas period.
- The discount applies to the first £100 of healthy food you buy per month if you have an individual plan, and £200 for plans with two or more adults. If the benefit is unused in a given month, the balance cannot be carried over into further months.
- Only the principal member on the plan will be able to link their Vitality account to Ocado and claim the Ocado healthy food benefit.
- Ocado vouchers and existing offers will be accepted in conjunction with the Vitality discount. Smart Pass and promotions (e.g. 2 for 1) will be added before the Vitality discount, any coupons will be added after the Vitality discount.
* Based on a member on Platinum status spending £100 on healthy foods per month and receiving the maximum £25 discount per month.
Details correct as of February 2018. Terms and conditions apply at member.vitality.co.uk.