Health insurance quotes, call 0800779955
Healthy living and rewards partners
Apple Watch with Vitality health insurance
This benefit is unique to Vitality and partners us with Apple Watch Series 2, the next generation of the world’s most popular smartwatch.
You’ll be able to enjoy an Apple Watch Series 2 from £69 and then fund the remaining balance by getting active. See more below which shows how easy it is to get involved.
Example Apple Watch Series 2 (38mm): RRP £369
Upfront payment: £69
Monthly payment: £0 - £12.50 - depending on your activity
Interest payable: 0% APR, Variable Direct Debit for 24 months
Get Apple Watch
Vitality members, choose your Apple Watch Series 2 (Apple Watch Nike+ coming soon) in our Member Zone area. You’ll need to pass a credit check, make an initial payment and set up a variable Direct Debit for 24 months. Then download the free Vitality Member app to your iPhone.
Apple Watch will track your steps, enabling you to earn Vitality activity points. You can earn up to 40 activity points a week and 160 activity points each month for getting active.
Your monthly payment depends on how many activity points you earn each month. Get Apple Watch Series 2 from just £69, start tracking your steps and you could fund the balance. Your minimum monthly payment will be £0 and your maximum monthly payment will be £12.50.
How it works
Apple Watch Series 2 starts at £369 so you’ll make an initial upfront payment from £69 followed by 24 monthly payments of between £0 and £12.50. Upfront payments vary depending on the model you choose, but the monthly payments are still between £0 and £12.50.
To earn a monthly saving of £2.50, £5, £7.50 or £12.50, here’s how many activity points you’ll need:
To fully fund the balance of the cost of your Apple Watch Series 2 earn 160 activity points every month and stay with us for the entire purchase period. Take a look at all the ways you can earn Vitality points for getting active.
Illustrative example based on Apple Watch Series 2, 38mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Woven Nylon
|Total price||Initial upfront payment||Your activity||Balance|
|£369||£69||160 activity points per month for 24 months||£0 (0% APR, variable Direct Debit for 24 months)|
- To be eligible for this reward you need to be covered on a VitalityHealth plan, or a VitalityLife plan with Vitality Optimiser at an additional £3.30 per month. Minimum monthly premiums apply.
- You need an iPhone 5 or later to use Apple Watch Series 2 or Apple Watch Nike+.
- This offer applies to selected Apple Watch Series 2 or Apple Watch Nike+ models only.
- Offer only available to over 18s. Eligibility for this offer is subject to financial circumstances and status.
- You need to pass a credit check and make an initial upfront payment which will vary depending on the model you choose.
- You need to agree to an online consumer credit agreement (0% APR) with the lender and pay between £0 and £12.50 a month by Direct Debit for 24 months based on the Vitality activity points you earn each month.
- If you are unable to maintain your payments the lender reserves the right to cancel your credit agreement. If you cancel your Vitality plan and have not completed your payments under the credit agreement, your credit agreement with the lender will continue under the terms of that agreement.
- Each eligible member of your plan aged 18 or over can purchase one Apple Watch. They can only purchase a second Apple Watch once they have made their final payment on the first Apple Watch.
- From time to time we change the way we award points for tracking physical activity, but you’ll always be able to obtain the maximum monthly saving by being active.
- Apple is not a participant or sponsor of Vitality Active Rewards.
- VitalityHealth and VitalityLife are trading names of Vitality Corporate Services Limited, who for the purposes of this offer are acting as a credit broker only and not a lender. afforditNOW is a suite of lending products offered by PayBreak Limited, the exclusive lender. PayBreak is unable to offer credit to members living on the Isle of Man or Channel Islands.
- Vitality Corporate Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office at 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ.
- PayBreak Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered office at The Block, Ashley Road, Altrincham, WA14 2DW.
- Further terms and conditions apply.
Details correct as of October 2016. View the full terms and conditions