Earning a Vitality healthy cashback booster
Get active to earn a healthy boost to your Card’s cashbackAs a Vitality member, if you qualify for the Card and get active, you could boost your Card's cashback earn rate. The more active you are, the more healthy cashback booster you could earn.
And if you're Vitality Pink, we boost your healthy cashback booster rate even further.
How to earn a Vitality healthy cashback booster
How much Vitality healthy cashback booster you could earnYour monthly Vitality healthy cashback booster rate is set from:
- the number of qualifying plans you have with Vitality, and
- the number of activity points you earned two months’ prior.
You can earn a Vitality healthy cashback booster on the first £1,000 of purchases each month. You’ll earn no cashback on purchases under £4, when your rate is 0.25%.
Vitality members with one qualifying plan
Vitality Pink members with two qualifying plans*
* If you get approved for a Card and become Vitality Pink by 31 January 2021, we’ll double any healthy cashback booster in your first year of Cardmembership. If your Card anniversary is before 31 January 2021, Vitality will pay your "offer" cashback at your second Card anniversary. After your Card anniversary, Vitality healthy cashback booster rates revert to the "standard" rates.
When your Vitality healthy cashback booster will be paid
Your Vitality healthy cashback booster will be paid to you in the month after your Card anniversary each year. It will be paid into your Card Account.
At the point of the Vitality healthy cashback booster payment, you'll need:
- to have an active Vitality plan or plans
- have paid all your insurance premiums for your Vitality plan or plans, and
- have an active Vitality American Express Credit Card.
If you qualified for the Vitality Pink “offer”, Vitality will pay any Vitality healthy cashback booster earned into the principal member's bank account within 90 days of the Card anniversary date. This is the bank account for Vitality partner benefit payments. This bank account could be different to the one used for insurance premium payments.