If I live in Northern Ireland, am I eligible for this reward?
Can I get a Rakuten voucher each week?
If I have more than one person on my plan, how many vouchers can we get a week?
I’m on a family plan – who will receive the voucher?
I signed up for the reward this week, when will I get my voucher?
What if I haven’t synced my device by Sunday evening?
Can other members on my plan earn movie vouchers?
When will I receive my movie voucher?
Why can’t I find my Rakuten email?
- You’re receiving other non-policy related emails from Vitality
- Your Junk folder – you may need to add email@example.com to your ‘safe sender list’
- Your email address is correct – we send your voucher to the email address associated with your Vitality account. If you need to update your email address, please do so on the My details page in Member Zone
- Your inbox has enough space to receive new emails.
Can my movie voucher be used for all rental films on Rakuten?
You can enjoy hundreds of Rakuten movies on us – including new releases. Only selected Home Premiere movies aren’t included.
How do I redeem my movie voucher?
- Visit the Rakuten Vitality landing page, and log into your Rakuten TV account on their website using your Rakuten TV username and password. Please don’t enter your code straight on a device or on your TV.
- Select the movie you want to watch by clicking on the thumbnail image of the item.
- On the movie information page, click on the ‘Redeem Voucher’ button
- Enter your voucher code making sure you don’t enter any spaces before or after the code
- Your movie is ready and will be available for 48 hours. Whether you want to watch it on your smart TV or other device, you’ll find it in the Rakuten ‘My Library’ section.
Why can’t I redeem my voucher in the Rakuten app on my device or on my TV?
- Click on the film you want to watch on the Rakuten website
- Select ‘Redeem voucher’
- Enter your code and click ‘Confirm’
- The film will be added to your Rakuten ‘My Library’ for 48 hours
- You can then watch your film from any device by logging into your Rakuten account and going to ‘My Library’.