Frequently asked questions for Rakuten TV
Rakuten TV reward help
Am I eligible for the Rakuten TV reward?
- Any personal health insurance plan
- Any business health insurance plan excluding Vitality Essentials and Vitality at Work
- Any corporate health insurance plan or healthcare trust with Vitality Plus
- Any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus
I’m a VitalityCar member, am I eligible for this reward?
If I live in Northern Ireland, am I eligible for this reward?
When will I receive my movie voucher?
Can I get a Rakuten TV voucher each week?
If I have more than one person on my plan, how many vouchers can we get a week?
I’m on a family plan – who will receive the voucher?
You’ll be able to see if you’re the member linked in Member Zone.
I signed up for the reward this week, when will I get my voucher?
Can my movie voucher be used for all rental films on Rakuten TV?
You can enjoy hundreds of Rakuten TV movies on us. Only selected Home Premiere movies aren’t included. The voucher (worth up to £5.49) is for movie rentals only. Movie purchases and selected Home Premiere movies are not included in the offer.
How do I redeem my movie voucher?
Once you have your voucher code:
- Visit the Rakuten TV Vitality landing page, and log into your Rakuten TV account that is linked to your Vitality account using your Rakuten TV username and password. Please don’t enter your code straight on a device or on your TV.
- Select the movie you want to watch by clicking on the thumbnail image of the item.
- On the movie information page, click on the ‘Redeem Voucher’ button
- Enter your voucher code making sure you don’t enter any spaces before or after the code
- Your movie is ready and will be available for 48 hours. Whether you want to watch it on your smart TV or other device, you’ll find it in the Rakuten TV ‘My Library’ section.
I don’t use the Vitality Member app, how can I track my points?
Can I change who on my plan is earning the points towards the Rakuten TV benefit?
I’m a Vitality car insurance member, why are are my Vitality points not showing towards my Rakuten TV reward?
If your trip isn't showing in the Vitality Member app, wait for the following day for the points to appear. If your trip took place overnight, it could take a further day for the points to appear.
I’m a Vitality car insurance member, how do I earn points towards the reward?
Driving events include harsh acceleration, braking, cornering or speeding. Distracted driving will also be recorded as a driving event. Members who don’t drive at all on a particular day will get the full six Vitality points.
I’m already signed up for the Rakuten TV reward, why do I have to relink?
What if I haven’t synced my device by Sunday evening?
Why am I no longer earning the Rakuten TV benefit?
To bring more consistency to how we give out Active Rewards, we’ve made a change to our Rakuten TV movie reward.
Only one person on a plan can be registered for the Rakuten TV benefit. Whoever is registered will need to earn the Vitality points and will receive the reward.
I am a Vitality car insurance member, how do I link my Good Driving sensor?
Why can’t I redeem my voucher in the Rakuten TV app on my device or on my TV?
- Click on the film you want to watch on the Rakuten TV website
- Select ‘Redeem voucher’
- Enter your code and click ‘Confirm’
- The film will be added to your Rakuten TV ‘My Library’ for 48 hours
- You can then watch your film from any device by logging into your Rakuten TV account and going to ‘My Library’.