Switch. You'll feel better.
Health insurance quotes, call 0800779955
Switch today and discover a more rewarding health insurer
We'll do everything we can to help you to stay fit and well, but if you are worried about your health you'll have the reassurance of our comprehensive medical cover.
With access to Vitality GP, our network of private doctors, you can book a video consultation within 48 hours. Our GPs can issue prescriptions and provide fast-track referrals to specialist consultants.1
If you need further diagnosis or treatment we'll act promptly and ensure you have access to the best possible medical care, with support for you and your family if you need it.
And with our Full Cover Promise, you won't have the worry of unpaid bills because we guarantee to pay your eligible consultant fees in full with no shortfalls2.
To see how Vitality can help you, call our dedicated adviser team on:
And as a welcome...
You'll receive a £100 John Lewis gift card if you quote "Vitality Offer" before 18 December 20164 and get 5% off your current quote if you've been claims free for 2 years.5
Support every step of the wayWhen new mum Kirsty Stewart was diagnosed with breast cancer, her world was turned upside down. Read Kirsty's story
"The support Vitality offered me when I was ill was immeasurable ... they offered me advice and support, which I don't think I'd get elsewhere".
Healthy living partners and rewards
And the really great news is we'll even reward you for getting healthy - from weekly treats like Starbucks coffee or cinema tickets to bigger incentives like discounts on European flights with British Airways
Extended Cancer Cover
Nationwide network of leading hospitals
Up to 80% no-claims discount
£100 to spend at John Lewis
And, if you’ve been claims-free for two years, we’ll beat your existing quote by 5%5 and match or improve your cover. You could also save over £1,000 a year6 in partner rewards.
It's simple to switch
With our seamless process, you can switch to VitalityHealth with no break in your cover, providing you don't cancel your existing plan before we've accepted your application.
Simply call us to speak to our dedicated Switch Adviser Team. Or alternatively request a call back at a time that suits you.
Important information1. Available on certain iOS and Android devices via an app. Video consultations held within 48 hours of first contact subject to opening hours and, limited to 4 consultations per member per plan year. Up to £100 available towards minor diagnostic tests and prescriptions. Further terms and conditions apply.
2. The condition and treatment must be covered on the plan and the consultant must be recognised by VitalityHealth.
3. By engaging with Vitality you could qualify for an enhanced no-claims discount of up to 80%. Your maximum no-claims discount level will depend on your plan renewing each year, your Vitality status, and whether or not you make a claim.
4. Offer applies to new VitalityHealth Personal Healthcare plans that incept on or before 18/12/2016, purchased over the phone by quoting "Vitality Switch". The gift card will be sent three months after the plan incepts. Click here for full terms and conditions.
5. The offer is for new Personal Healthcare plans with a minimum premium of £33 a month. You must be switching from a current health insurance policy and have not made a claim in the last two years. Your existing cover will be matched as closely as possible by VitalityHealth. The offer excludes six week plans, health cash plans, plans with an excess over £1,000 and diagnostics only plans.
6. £1,000 saving is based on a Vitality member taking advantage of 75% off one Champneys Spa stay of two nights and tracking their exercise to earn one weekly Starbucks handcrafted drink (at participating stores) and one weekly Cineworld or Vue cinema ticket (excludes viewings at Cineworld Leicester Square). Total combined saving of £1,087.58. Details accurate as at September 2016. Terms and conditions apply to Vitality partners.
Or ask for a callback and we'll get in touch at a time to suit you.
Lines are open:
Monday to Thursday: 9am – 7.45pm
Friday: 9am – 5pm
Saturday: 9.30am – 2pm