i. one (1) weekly hot or cold drink (including Speciality Drinks and Extras) handcrafted by a Caffè Nero barista plus a 25% discount on any food purchased from Caffè Nero as part of the same transaction (the “Weekly Drink and Food Benefit”); or
ii. a 50% discount each week on one (1) hot or cold drink (including Speciality Drinks and Extras) handcrafted by a Caffè Nero barista (the “Half Price Drink Benefit”),
iii. one (1) eligible item per month from the Caffè Nero online store, together with a 50% discount on up to four (4) other eligible items from the store (the “Interim Coffee@Home benefit”) each a “Benefit”, together, the “Benefits”.
2. Vitality members covered on one of the following plans administered by Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ, trading as VitalityLife, VitalityHealth or VitalityInvest (“Vitality”) are eligible for the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit, or the monthly Interim Coffee@Home benefit, depending on which may be offered at a given point of time:
- any Personal Healthcare plan;
- any Business Healthcare plan, excluding members with Vitality Essentials, Vitality at Work or Vitality at Work Enterprise;
- any Corporate Healthcare plan or healthcare trust with Vitality Plus;
- any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus, Vitality Optimiser or Wellness Optimiser; or
- a VitalityInvest Retirement Plan in drawdown with Vitality Plus.
- any life insurance plan with Vitality Select;
- any VitalityInvest plan with Vitality Select;
- any Corporate Healthcare plan without Vitality Plus; or
- a Vitality at Work or Vitality at Work Enterprise plan.
5. During periods in which the Interim Coffee@Home Benefit is running, Vitality members covered under a Vitality plan listed in clause 2 above need to have:
i. linked their Caffè Nero account with Vitality by the end of the month before the reward is to be awarded.
ii. have earned and uploaded at least 40 Vitality activity points in a calendar month and uploaded those points so that by 11.59 am on the fifth day of the following month they are showing on their "Vitality Points Statement". They will be entitled to receive the Interim Coffee@Home benefit with respect to that month.
6. To redeem the respective Benefits, Eligible Members who have achieved the required number of Vitality Points must have set up an account in the Caffè Nero app and must have linked this account with their Vitality account. Members who do not already have a Caffè Nero account can register for one by downloading the free Caffè Nero app. To receive the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit or the Half Price Drink Benefit, the two accounts need to be linked by 11.59pm on the Wednesday of the week in which the Benefit is to be awarded. To receive the Interim Coffee@Home benefit, the two accounts need to be linked by 11.59pm on the fifth day of the month in which the Benefit is to be awarded (unless for any given month a separate time and date is otherwise communicated).
7. Handcrafted drinks will be awarded in the form of a voucher which will appear within the Eligible Member’s Caffè Nero account on the Thursday following the week in which the Vitality Points were earned by the Eligible Member. Vouchers are valid for seven (7) days from the date of issue. The expiry date will be displayed on the voucher.
8. In order to redeem the discounted food component of the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit, Eligible Members must scan the Caffè Nero app at point of purchase. Once the app has been scanned, the discount will then be automatically applied.
9. The Interim Coffee@Home benefit will be awarded in the form of a voucher which will appear within the Eligible Member’s Caffè Nero account by the 12th day
of the month following the month in which the Vitality Points were earned by the Eligible Member. Vouchers will be valid until the last day of the month of issue. The expiry date will be displayed on the voucher. The benefit can be redeemed on a selection of eligible items on the Caffè Nero online store. Vitality at its discretion shall determine which items are eligible.
10. Benefits will not be awarded retrospectively.
11. The Weekly Drink and Food Benefit and the Half Price Drink Benefit are available at every Caffè Nero branch in the UK, wherever the Caffè Nero branding is carried.
12. The Weekly Drink and Food Benefit and the Half Price Drink Benefit will not be awarded during periods when Caffè Nero branches are closed for business (for example, where Caffè Nero shuts down its branches due to public health reasons). Vitality, at its discretion, may choose to replace the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit with the Interim Coffee@Home Benefit for some or all of these periods.
13. Each adult Eligible Member will need to link their own Caffè Nero app account to the Vitality Account to be eligible to receive their applicable Benefit, and only one (1) Caffè Nero account can be linked to any one (1) Eligible Member’s Vitality Account. Eligible Members cannot link a Caffè Nero account that belongs to anyone else to their Vitality account. The Benefits can only be redeemed by the Eligible Member that earned the required number of Vitality Points and cannot be transferred to other members on the plan, or anyone else.
14. To continue to be eligible for the Benefits during each plan year, the Eligible Member must update their online Health Review on the Vitality Member Zone before 12.00am on the Sunday following their plan renewal date.
15. The Benefits are also subject to the Caffè Nero Rewards account terms and conditions.
16. Vitality are not responsible for any actions, representations, omissions or defaults of Caffè Nero.
17. The Benefits are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative offer is available.
18. All decisions made over eligibility or otherwise in relation to these Benefits by Vitality are final, shall not be open to dispute and are made at Vitality’s sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Vitality reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw the Benefits at any time.