Knowing where to find information on care can be difficult, especially in a time of need and the costs can quickly escalate. That’s why we’ve teamed up with SuperCarers - to give you and your family* access to care advice and discounted care services.
SuperCarers is an online platform which helps you find the best care. By using technology, they simplify the process of matching you with local care providers in your area.
- To be eligible for SuperCarers’ CareCoach and CareMatch service, the Benefit or the Increased Benefit, you must hold one or more of the following at the time of use:
- Any in force VitalityHealth insurance product including Personal Healthcare Plan, Business Healthcare Plan and Corporate Healthcare plan;
- Any in force VitalityLife insurance product including VitalityLife Plan, VitalityLife Essential Plan, Vitality Mortgage Plan, Business Protection Plan and Relevant Life Plan
- The maximum, cumulative discount of the Benefit and the Increased Benefit is 20% for the first £3,000 of ongoing care, equivalent to a maximum discount of £600.
- The Benefit or the Increased Benefit can only be used once per person for ongoing homecare needs and where more than one care recipient resides in the same home, once per household for ongoing care needs.
- The Benefit and Increased Benefit shall be applied as follows: • Once eight consecutive weeks of ongoing homecare have been provided, the 20% discount will be applied to the customer’s next invoice • If a customer has not reached the : (i) £1,000 spend threshold for the Benefit; or (ii) £3,000 spend threshold for the Increased Benefit; when this invoice is issued the discount will be applied to subsequent invoices until the maximum discount is reached.
- SuperCarers’ service, the Benefit and the Increased Benefit are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative. The Benefit and the Increased Benefit can only be redeemed for ongoing home care facilitated by SuperCarers.
- SuperCarers’ service, the Benefit and the Increased Benefit are provided on an ‘as is’ basis and are dependent on the availability and capacity of SuperCarers and their partners. The service is subject to a “fair usage” policy.
- Vitality is facilitator of the SuperCarers’ service, the Benefit and the Increased Benefit and is not the direct provider of the services. If you or your immediate dependents decide to exercise your right to use SuperCarers’ service, the Benefit or the Increased Benefit, you will form a contract directly with SuperCarers.
- Vitality disclaims all liability for the services provided by SuperCarers and quality thereof and any other services and/or product offered by SuperCarers.
- SuperCarers is responsible for all aspects of the Coach and CareMatch services. If you have any concerns or complaints about SuperCarers, the services, or SuperCarers’ other products and/or services, you should contact SuperCarers directly by calling 080 8196 0909.
- The offer of SuperCarers’ service, the Benefit or the Increased Benefit is not to be interpreted as a recommendation by Vitality of the services, the Benefit, the Increased Benefit or SuperCarers’ other products and services.
Details correct as of September 2022. Terms and conditions apply at vitality.co.uk/member.
Looking for health insurance?
Call us on 0808 273 2371
Award-winning health insurance from £1.25 per day
Monday to Thursday 9am-8pm, Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 10am-2pm
Sunday and bank holidays: Closed