Caffe Nero FAQs
Coffee at Home frequently asked questions
What plans are eligible for the Coffee at Home reward?
To be eligible for the reward, you must have one of the following plans:
- Any personal health insurance plan
- Any business health insurance plan, excluding Vitality at Work and Essentials plans
- Any corporate healthcare plan or Healthcare Trust with Vitality Plus
- Any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus, Vitality Optimiser or Wellness Optimiser
- Any Retirement Plan in drawdown with Vitality Plus.
When will I receive my Coffee at Home voucher?
If you earn 40 activity points between the first and last day of the calendar month, you’ll get a voucher for your coffee, and a voucher for 50% off on up to four other coffee products. Your vouchers will appear from 10th working day of the following month, in the ‘Wallet’ section of your Caffè Nero app. Simply select ‘Wallet’ in your navigation bar and then tap on ‘Vouchers.’ Browse your available vouchers by swiping left. All vouchers are sorted by expiry date.
Do I need to use both vouchers at the same time?
What items can I redeem my Coffee at Home voucher for?
You can get one single bag or box of the following products:
- Ground coffee for filter
- Whole coffee beans
- Decaffeinated ground coffee
- Ground coffee for espresso
- Coffee capsules – Classico decaffeinated (10 capsules)
- Coffee capsules – Classico original blend (10 capsules)
- Coffee capsules – Peru (10 capsules)
- Coffee capsules – Ethiopia (10 capsules)
- Coffee capsules – Guatemala (10 capsules)
- Coffee capsules – Napoletano (10 capsules).
Do I need to pay for postage and packaging for my Coffee at Home voucher item?
Yes, however as a Vitality member you pay a discounted rate of £2.50 (standard P&P £3.50). If your order exceeds 2kg, the delivery fee will be higher.
What items can I redeem my 50% off online voucher for?
You can redeem your voucher on a maximum of four items from the same range as your Coffee at Home voucher, any additional items added to your cart will be charged at full price.
Do I need to pay for postage and packaging for my 50% offer voucher items?
Yes, however as a Vitality member you pay a discounted rate of £2.50 (standard P&P £3.50). If you use both your Coffee at Home and 50% Off Online vouchers at the same time, only one postage rate will apply. If your total order is above 2kg then the standard rate for this weight will apply (currently £6.99).
How do I redeem my vouchers?
- Visit www.onlineshop.caffenero.com (via the App or online)
- Browse the store and add the items to your ‘Cart’
- Checkout via Yoyo, sign-in with the account details you registered with Vitality and Caffè Nero and your vouchers will be visible on the Payment Approval page
- Click ‘Add Voucher’ and then select the voucher(s) you wish to use. The order will be discounted and you can continue to pay.