Step 1 - Withings and phone compatibility check
- Make sure that your phone is compatible with your Withings device by visiting Withings
- Searching for your Withings device in the list
- Tap ‘I have a question about this product’
- Select the question relating to ‘Which devices are compatible with this Withings device’
- Under ‘Compatible devices will be the specifications your phone needs to have.
Step 2 - Check that your Withings device is recording your activity
- Complete an activity and save it
- Check that it appears on the Withings Health mate app
- Then log into the Withings website at https://account.withings.com
- Your activity should appear on the homepage under ‘Journal’.
If your activity doesn’t appear in the Withings dashboard, visit Withings support for troubleshooting tips.
Step 3 - Re-link Withings to Vitality
If your activity appears in the Withings dashboard but it has been longer than 48 hours since you completed your activity and it hasn’t appeared in your Vitality Points Statement, then:
- Go to the ‘Activity Tracker’ page in Member Zone
- Scroll down to Withings
- Tap ‘Unlink’
- Link Withings to Vitality again by clicking on the blue ‘Link’ button and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
Frequently asked questions
How long do I have to exercise for to receive Vitality activity points?
Is there a limit to the number of Vitality points I can earn each day for tracking my activity?
Not what you were looking for?
Take a look at our frequently asked questions or visit Withings support for further troubleshooting.