Choose a support guide or find an answer to a problem for Prime.
Frequently asked questions for Prime
What is Prime?
It's an annual membership that lets you send, stream, shop, read and more:
- Fast delivery on millions of items
- Unlimited streaming of thousands of films and TV shows with Prime Video
- Unlimited access to a growing selections of over 2 million songs with Prime Music
- Early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.co.uk with Prime Early Access
- Secure unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos
- The ability to share the selected Prime benefits with other members of the household with Amazon Household
- Unlimited reading on any device, including thousands of books, magazines and more with Prime Reading
Do it all at amazon.co.uk/amazonprime
You’ll need to pass a credit check and agree to a 12-month online consumer credit agreement (0% APR) with afforditNOW.
Who can get Prime Membership as part of the Vitality Active Rewards?
To get Prime membership as part of Vitality Active Rewards, you need to have one of the following eligible plans:
- VitalityHealth Personal Healthcare plan with a minimum monthly premium of £35.
- VitalityHealth Business Healthcare plan, excluding members with Vitality Essentials as a part of a Business Healthcare plan.
- VitalityHealth Corporate Healthcare plan or trust scheme administered by VitalityHealth with the Vitality Plus benefit.
- VitalityLife plan with a minimum monthly premium of £30 for a single policy and £40 for a joint policy provided you add Wellness Optimiser or Vitality Optimiser at £4.50 per month. If you downgrade your VitalityLife plan to one of our Lite plans, all Vitality contributions will end from the day you downgrade.
- VitalityInvest Retirement Plan in drawdown provided you add Vitality Plus to your plan for an additional fee of £4.50 per month.
The reward is limited to one Vitality member aged 18 or over per household.
How do I earn a contribution towards Prime?
What happens if I don’t reach 160 Vitality activity points in a month?
What happens if I can’t undertake any activity?
Amazon Prime Disclaimer
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon Prime membership codes must be redeemed on www.amazon.co.uk/redeemprime by accepting the Amazon Prime Terms and providing a valid payment method. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the fee in effect at the time of renewal. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Amazon Prime membership codes cannot be transferred or resold and are not refundable. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.co.uk/prime. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.