Choose a support guide or find an answer to a problem for Prime.
Choose an Amazon Prime guide
Frequently asked questions for Prime
What is Prime?
It's an annual membership that lets you send, stream, shop, read and more:
- Fast delivery on millions of items
- Unlimited streaming of thousands of films and TV shows with Prime Video
- Unlimited access to a growing selections of over 2 million songs with Prime Music
- Early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.co.uk with Prime Early Access
- Secure unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos
- The ability to share the selected Prime benefits with other members of the household with Amazon Household
- Unlimited reading on any device, including thousands of books, magazines and more with Prime Reading
Do it all at amazon.co.uk/amazonprime
You’ll need to pass a credit check and agree to a 12-month online consumer credit agreement (0% APR) with etika Finance UK ltd.
Who can get Prime Membership as part of the Vitality Active Rewards?
To get Prime membership as part of Vitality Active Rewards, you need to have one of the following eligible plans:
- VitalityHealth Personal Healthcare plan
- VitalityHealth Business Healthcare plan, excluding members with Vitality Essentials or Vitality at Work
- VitalityHealth Corporate Healthcare plan or trust scheme administered by VitalityHealth with the Vitality Plus benefit
- VitalityLife plan with a minimum monthly premium of £45 for a single plan and £60 for a joint plan with the addition of Vitality Plus for £4.75 per month
The reward is limited to one Vitality member aged 18 or over per household.
How do I earn a contribution towards Prime?
What happens if I don’t reach 160 Vitality activity points in a month?
What happens if I can’t undertake any activity?
Amazon Prime Disclaimer
Amazon.co.uk is not a sponsor of this promotion. Amazon Prime membership codes must be redeemed on www.amazon.co.uk/redeemprime by accepting the Amazon Prime Terms and providing a valid payment method. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the fee in effect at the time of renewal. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Amazon Prime membership codes cannot be transferred or resold and are not refundable. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.co.uk/prime. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.