How to apply for Amazon Prime membership with Vitality
Find out how you can get Prime membership with Vitality
What is Prime?
It’s an annual membership that lets you send, stream, shop, read and more:
- Fast delivery on millions of items
- Unlimited streaming of thousands of films and TV shows with Prime Video
- Unlimited access to a growing selection of over 2 million songs with Prime Music
- Early access to Lightning Deals on Amazon.co.uk with Prime Early Access
- Secure unlimited photo storage with Prime Photos
- The ability to share selected Prime benefits with other members of the household with Amazon Household
- Unlimited reading on any device including thousands of books, magazines and more with Prime Reading.
Do it all at amazon.co.uk/prime.
You’ll need to pass a credit check and agree to a 12-month online consumer credit agreement (0% APR) with etika Finance UK ltd.
How do I get rewarded?
- Join Vitality and get set up with Prime
- Track your activity and earn 160 points a month
Earn a contribution towards Prime
If you earn fewer than 160 activity points in one month, you’ll make a contribution of £7.90 towards your Prime membership for the next month – but the points you’ve earned will roll over. In months when you earn more than 160 activity points, you’ll pay £0 in the next month and any extra points will also roll over.
How does the Prime membership with Vitality Active Rewards benefit work?
When you apply, you’ll take out a 12-month interest-free credit agreement to the value of your Prime membership, with our finance partner, etika Finance UK ltd. If you pass a credit check, you’ll receive a unique Prime membership code in your Vitality Member Zone account and your 14-day cooling-off period will begin. This cooling off period is valid for both your membership and your loan agreement.
Will I pass the credit check?
This is offered on a 0% APR credit agreement with etika Finance UK Ltd. When you apply you’ll set up an account with etika Finance UK Ltd.
Your eligibility to get this benefit will therefore depend on the decision to approve your credit.
If you’d like to know more about applying for credit, please visit etika Finance UK Ltd.
Frequently asked questions
What if I'm already a Prime member?
How do I apply for the Prime membership through Vitality Active Rewards benefit?
What happens if I accidentally close the window during the credit application process?
Where can I find my unique Prime membership code?
You’ll find your unique Prime membership code on your dashboard in Member Zone.