The Consultant Panel
Gives you treatment based on care, not cost
Our Consultant Panel – included in Core Cover - pick the right expert for you.
Our Panel are formed by Alliance Health Group, the biggest national group of UK consultants in private practice, all reviewed and audited by their peers. They also undergo customer satisfaction assessments, so you can be sure of getting the highest standards of care.
The advantages of our Consultant Panel
- You get a consultant based on your specific needs, symptoms and medical history.
- If your consultant says you need further treatment, our panel fully manage your claim – there’s no need to contact us for authorisation.
- We pay your consultant directly and in full – there are no fee shortfalls with us.
Easy to access
- Submit your claim online or over the phone
- Use our free Vitality GP app to book a private video consultation. If your Vitality GP thinks you need more treatment, they contact the Consultant Panel.
- The Consultant Panel looks at your symptoms and medical history and then recommends a consultant based on their expertise for your needs.
Frequently asked questions
Can I contact the panel directly?
Alliance Health Group will call you shortly after with the names of your recommended consultants, to discuss appointment times and confirm any other important information with you.
The Consultant Panel will manage your claim while you’re under the care of their recommended consultant, so you can focus on your recovery. If we need to discuss your claim or any aspect of your cover, we’ll contact you.