Get active to earn weekly rewards from Caffè Nero
Caffè Nero’s philosophy is simple. Premium award-winning Italian coffee, a warm and welcoming atmosphere, good food and great personal service.
Earn your points for healthy living and you could enjoy these rewards each week:
- Handcrafted drinks or innocent smoothies
- 25% off the Caffè Nero food menu
- 25% off the Coffee at Home Range, including whole beans, ground coffee and Nespresso compatible capsules
- 50% off the Vitality Healthy Food menu
Log in to Member Zone to find out what you can get with your cover.
Enjoy these Caffè Nero weekly reward when you buy a Vitality product:
- Health insurance – if you want fast access to private healthcare for you or your family
- Life insurance – if you want to protect your family if you fall ill or when you die. You can sign up to the Caffè Nero weekly reward when your premium is £45 a month or more. You also need to add on an Optimiser for an extra £4.75 a month
So if you’re looking to live a healthier life, why not get rewarded for your efforts?
How does the Caffè Nero weekly reward work?
Buy a Vitality insurance product
Choose a qualifying health insurance or life insurance plan
Sign up to Caffè Nero
Once you’re a Vitality member, register for Member Zone to be able to sign up to Caffè Nero.
Get active, get rewarded
Link your device to Vitality to earn the required Vitality points. Then get active to earn drinks, discounted food and Coffee at Home products
Ethical and sustainable Italian roasted coffee
In London, used coffee grounds from 122 stores are reused. They're processed into fuels which power biomass boilers.
Caffè Nero FAQs
What is a qualifying plan for the Caffè Nero weekly reward?
Health insuranceAny private health insurance plan.
Business health insuranceAny small business health insurance plan.
Any corporate health insurance plan or trust scheme administered by Vitality with Vitality Plus benefits.
Life insuranceAny life insurance plan with Vitality Plus benefits. To get Vitality Plus, you'll need to:
• Pay at least £45 a month for an individual plan or £60 a month for a joint plan, and
• Add Optimiser onto your life insurance plan for an extra £4.75 a month.
Can I get a weekly drink if I don't have an eligible plan?
If you’re not eligible for a weekly drink, you might be eligible for 50% off one.
Get 50% off once a week with the following plans:
- Life insurance with Vitality Select benefits
- Vitality at Work Business and Vitality at Work Enterprise plans
- Any corporate healthcare plan or trust scheme administered by VitalityHealth with Vitality Select benefits.
How many Caffè Nero drinks can I earn?
If you achieve 12 Vitality points for getting active, you can get rewarded with one handcrafted drink or innocent smoothie each week.
If you have a life insurance plan with Vitality Select benefits, a Vitality at Work plan, or a corporate healthcare plan or trust scheme with Vitality Select benefits
If you achieve 12 Vitality points for getting active, you can get rewarded with 50% off one handcrafted drink or innocent smoothie each week.
What drinks can I get?
- Any sized hot or cold drink made by a Caffè Nero barista
- Or an innocent smoothie
What food can I get a discount on?
You can get discounts on food if you have:
- A qualifying health insurance or life insurance plan (Healthy Living member)
You can enjoy:
- 50% off the Vitality Healthy food menu
- 25% of all other Caffè Nero food
What Coffee at Home products can I get a discount on?
- A qualifying health insurance or life insurance plan
- 25% off the Coffee at Home range including whole beans, ground coffee or Nespresso compatible capsules
Where is my nearest Caffè Nero?
What are the Caffè Nero terms and conditions?
i. one (1) weekly hot or cold drink (including Speciality Drinks, innocent smoothies and Extras) handcrafted by a Caffè Nero barista, plus;
(a) a 25% discount on all whole beans, ground coffee and Nespresso compatible capsules (the "Coffee at Home" range), and
(b) a 25% discount on any food purchase from Caffè Nero, and
(c) a 50% discount on the Vitality Health Food menu
As part of the same transaction (the "Weekly Drink and Food Benefit")|
ii. a 50% discount each week on one (1) hot or cold drink (including Speciality Drinks, innocent smoothies and Extras) handcrafted by a Caffè Nero barista (the “Half Price Drink Benefit”),
each a “Benefit”, together, the “Benefits”.
2. Vitality members covered on one of the following plans administered by Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ, trading as VitalityLife or VitalityHealth (“Vitality”) are eligible for the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit:
• any Personal Healthcare plan;
• any Business Healthcare plan, excluding members with Vitality Essentials or, Vitality at Work Business;
• any Corporate Healthcare plan or healthcare trust with Vitality Plus excluding members with Vitality at Work Enterprise;
• any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus
3. Vitality members covered on one of the following plans administered by Vitality are eligible for the Half Price Drink Benefit during periods when it is offered
• any life insurance plan with Vitality Select;
• any Corporate Healthcare plan or healthcare trust with Vitality Select; or
• a Vitality at Work Business or Vitality at Work Enterprise plan.
4. During periods in which the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit or the Half Price Drink Benefit are running, Vitality members covered under a Vitality plan listed in either clause 2 or 3 above (the “Eligible Members”) who earn at least 12 activity points (“Vitality Points”) in a week and have uploaded those points to their online Vitality account so that by 11.59am on the Wednesday of the following week at least 12 activity points show on their “Vitality Points Statement” will be entitled to receive the applicable Benefit (either the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit or the Half Price Drink Benefit) during that following week. Vitality Points will not be earned for any data not uploaded. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, a week runs from 12:00am Monday to 11:59pm Sunday.
5. To redeem the respective Benefits, Eligible Members who have achieved the required number of Vitality Points must have set up an account in the Caffè Nero app and must have linked this account with their Vitality account. Members who do not already have a Caffè Nero account can register for one by downloading the free Caffè Nero app. To receive the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit or the Half Price Drink Benefit, the two accounts need to be linked by 11.59pm on the Wednesday of the week in which the Benefit is to be awarded.
6. Handcrafted drinks and innocent smoothies will be awarded in the form of a voucher which will appear within the Eligible Member’s Caffè Nero account on the Thursday following the week in which the Vitality Points were earned by the Eligible Member. Vouchers are valid for seven (7) days from the date of issue. The expiry date will be displayed on the voucher.
7. In order to redeem the discounted food component or any products from the Coffee at Home range of the Weekly Drink and Food Benefit, Eligible Members must scan the Caffè Nero app at point of purchase. Once the app has been scanned, the discount will then be automatically applied.
8. Discounted products from the Coffee at Home range exclude Gift Cards, KeepCups or any other Reusable Cups.
9. A £3.50 delivery charge will apply at check out for any online orders from the Coffee at Home range.
10. Benefits will not be awarded retrospectively.
11. The Weekly Drink and Food Benefit and the Half Price Drink Benefit are available at every Caffè Nero branch in the UK, wherever the Caffè Nero branding is carried.
12. The Weekly Drink and Food Benefit and the Half Price Drink Benefit will not be awarded during periods when Caffè Nero branches are closed for business (for example, where Caffè Nero shuts down its branches due to public health reasons).
13. Each adult Eligible Member will need to link their own Caffè Nero app account to the Vitality Account to be eligible to receive their applicable Benefit, and only one (1) Caffè Nero account can be linked to any one (1) Eligible Member’s Vitality Account. Eligible Members cannot link a Caffè Nero account that belongs to anyone else to their Vitality account. The Benefits can only be redeemed by the Eligible Member that earned the required number of Vitality Points and cannot be transferred to other members on the plan, or anyone else.
14. To continue to be eligible for the Benefits during each plan year, the Eligible Member must update their online Health Review on the Vitality Member Zone before 12.00am on the Sunday following their plan renewal date.
15. The Benefits are also subject to the Caffè Nero Rewards account terms and conditions.
16. Vitality are not responsible for any actions, representations, omissions or defaults of Caffè Nero.
17. The Benefits are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative offer is available.
18. All decisions made over eligibility or otherwise in relation to these Benefits by Vitality are final, shall not be open to dispute and are made at Vitality’s sole discretion. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. Vitality reserves the right to vary, extend or withdraw the Benefits at any time.
More Vitality rewards
Sharing the benefits of healthy living