Terms and conditions
- For the purposes of this promotion:
a) “Research Interview” means research undertaken by Healthforge to investigate the experiences that Eligible Participants have with using the Promoter’s product prototypes
b) “Sign-Up Period” means from 11th February 2019 until 15th February 2019. Sign-ups received after this time will not be counted, valid, accepted or considered.
c) “Eligible Participant” means any individual aged 18 years or over and resident in the United Kingdom who has an in force health insurance plan or life insurance product with the Promoter at the time of the Research Period. Staff of the Promoter and any third parties or agencies connected with or involved in the administration of the Telephone Interview will be excluded from obtaining the Reward.
d) the “Reward” means a £50 Amazon Voucher which will be distributed to the Participant within a week of completion of the research.
e) “Healthforge” means Healthforge Limited (company number 09571721 of 71a Great Percy Street, London, England, WC1X 9QX.
g) “Promoter” means Vitality Corporate Services Limited (company number 05933141) of 3 More London Riverside, London SE1 2AQ trading as VitalityHealth, VitalityLife and VitalityInvest.
h) “DP Laws” means all laws and regulations in the United Kingdom including the Data Protection Act 2018 and including laws and regulations of the European Union, the European Economic Area and their member states, applicable to the processing of Personal Data and the interception of communications in place from time to time during the course of the promotion.
- Participation in the Research Interview is open to selected Eligible Participants who comply with these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the Reward to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- Eligible Participants who would like to participate in the Research Interview must register their interest by signing up to do so with their name and contact details during the Sign-Up Period.
- There are limited spaces to attend the Research Interview and Eligible Participants will be selected based on the online community having a mix of ages and gender and Vitality status.
- The data that you provide to Healthforge will only be used for the purpose of finding out if you are eligible to take part; if you are not eligible or if spaces have already been taken Healthforge will not keep hold of any of your data. After the Research Interview any data relating to you will be destroyed.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for sign ups that are lost, stolen or unsuccessfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- All Eligible Participants who attend and take part in the Research Interview will receive the Reward, which will be given within a week of completion of the Research Interview.
- When signing up to attend the Research Interview, you acknowledge that this requires you to share your name, address, email address, telephone number and date of birth (“Personal Data”) with the Promoter and Healthforge for administrative purposes and for conducting the Research Interview. All Personal Data of Eligible Participants will be held and used by Healthforge for the purposes of selecting Eligible Participants and for the purposes of carrying out the Research Interview in accordance with the their privacy policies (which can be found on their website or if not, requested) and DP Laws.
- Other than as set out in clause 10, the Reward is not transferable and non-exchangeable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Reward with another reward of similar value in the event the Reward is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's reasonable control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the Reward where it becomes necessary to do so including in the event of fraudulent behaviour.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Eligible Participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of attending the Research Interview and obtaining the Reward except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The statutory rights of Eligible Participants are not affected.
- This promotion will be governed by English law and Eligible Participants submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.