Get active or drive well to earn weekly rewards from Rakuten TV
Rakuten TV is your cinema at home, with a huge selection of on-demand movie rentals to enjoy. This weekly reward includes any on-demand movie rental, except selected Early Home Release movies. You can enjoy this Rakuten TV weekly reward when you buy a qualifying Vitality product:
- Health insurance – if you want fast access to private healthcare for you or your family
- Life insurance – if you want to protect your family if you fall ill or when you die. You can sign up to the Rakuten TV weekly reward when your premium is £45 a month or more. You also need to add on an Optimiser for an extra £4.75 a month
- Car insurance – if you want to insure your car for accidents, repairs and foreign travel.
So if you’re looking to live a healthier life or become a better driver, why not get rewarded for your efforts?
Already a Vitality member?
How does the Rakuten TV weekly reward work?
Buy a Vitality product
Choose a qualifying health insurance, life insurance or car insurance plan.
Sign up to the Rakuten TV
Once you’re a Vitality member, register for Member Zone to sign up to Rakuten TV.
Get active or drive well
Link your device to Vitality to earn the required Vitality points. Then get active or drive well to earn on-demand movie rentals.
Where can I watch Rakuten TV?
Rakuten TV is available on all connected devices, so you can enjoy your movie of choice, on the screen you want:
- Smart TVs, including Hisense, LG, Panasonic, Philips, Samsung, Sony
- EE TV
- Xbox One
- iOS and Android on smartphones and tablets
- PC and Mac.
Rakuten TV FAQs
What is a qualifying plan for the Rakuten TV weekly reward?
You’ll qualify for a Rakuten TV weekly reward if you are an adult member and you have one of the following plans:
Any private health insurance plan.
Business health insurance
Any small business health insurance plan.
Any corporate health insurance plan or trust scheme administered by Vitality, with Vitality Plus benefits.
Any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus benefits. To get Vitality Plus, you'll need to:
- Pay at least £45 a month for an individual plan or £60 a month for a joint plan, and
- Add Optimiser onto your life insurance plan for an extra £4.75 a month.
Any car insurance plan.
How many Rakuten TV on-demand movie rentals can I earn?
What are the Rakuten TV terms and conditions?
If you have a qualifying health insurance or life insurance plan (Healthy Living member)
If you achieve 12 Vitality points for getting active, you can get rewarded with one on-demand movie rental voucher per family each week.
If you have a car insurance plan (Good Driving member)
If you achieve 32 Vitality points for driving well, you can get rewarded with one on-demand movie rental voucher per family each week.
If you’re a Healthy Living and a Good Driving member
If you achieve 12 points for getting active and 32 points for driving well, you can get rewarded with two on-demand movie rental vouchers per family each week.
2. If you become a Healthy Living member, you will need to complete your Health Review in Member Zone before you can sign up to Rakuten TV.
3. If you've earned a Rakuten TV on demand movie rental voucher, your code will appear in the Vitality App on Thursday in the following week. If you're not yet using the app, we'll email your code to you.
4. Your movie rental voucher will be valid for seven (7) days. The expiry date is on your voucher.
5. To redeem your voucher, go to the Rakuten TV website and log into your account. This will need to be the account that you used to sign up to the Rakuten TV benefit on the Member Zone. You'll then be prompted to add your code.
6. Once you’ve redeemed your voucher, you’ll have 48 hours to watch your movie rental.
7. Only you can use your Rakuten TV movie rental voucher. We will consider any code transfer to be fraud. We may decline to reward you with any further Rakuten TV voucher codes as a result of any fraud.
8. If you’ve already got a Rakuten TV account, you can use your existing login details. If you’re new to Rakuten TV, you’ll need to create a new account.
9. Rakuten TV will share details of any voucher codes you have redeemed with Vitality. This will not include information on which films you watch.
More Vitality rewards
Sharing the benefits of healthy living