Vitality Active Rewards
Terms and Conditions
You’ll qualify for the Amazon Prime reward if you have one of the following Vitality plans:
- Health insurance - any private health insurance plan.
- Business health insurance
a. any small business health insurance plan.
b. any corporate health insurance plan or trust scheme administered by Vitality, with Vitality Plus benefits
- Life insurance - any life insurance plan with Vitality Plus benefits. You’ll also need to pay at least £45 a month for an individual Plan or £60 a month for a joint Plan, excluding any fee paid for Vitality Plus.
- The benefit is limited to one Vitality member per household.
- This benefit applies to an annual (12 month) Amazon Prime membership only; it does not apply to Prime Student or any other discounted Prime membership and does not apply to business accounts. There is no Vitality discount on an Amazon Prime monthly membership.
- This benefit is only available to Vitality members aged 18 and over. Eligibility is subject to financial circumstances and status.
- You need to pass a credit check and agree to an online twelve (12) month consumer credit agreement (0% APR) with the lender. You’ll pay £0 or £7.90 per payment over ten (10) payments by variable Direct Debit based on the Vitality activity points you earn.
- You must complete and enter into the credit agreement for yourself, not on behalf of anybody else, and use your own bank account details.
- If you are unable to maintain your payments the lender reserves the right to cancel your credit agreement.
- Vitality will calculate the contribution each month based on your Vitality activity points earned in the previous month. Each month that you earn 160 Vitality activity points, you’ll pay nothing by Direct Debit the following month. When you earn less than 160 Vitality activity points in a month, you’ll pay a standard £7.90 monthly fee by Direct Debit in the following month. However, to help you reach your target for the next month, any unused points will roll over.
- In order to have a payment made by Vitality you need to have reached 160 cumulative activity points based on activity carried out on or before the last day of the previous calendar month. When a payment is earned, the counter resets to zero and a further payment will be earned the next time 160 cumulative activity points are reached. If a payment is missed due to insufficient activity over a month, it may not be recouped later, although the activity may count towards a later payment if it exists.
- We will monitor your activity over ten (10) calendar months, and there are at most ten (10) payments that Vitality will pay for. You will not be able to earn additional payments once the status of the tenth payment is decided.
- In the event that there is a delay in the recording of Vitality activity points, Vitality will run a regular cashback process to rectify any payments made. The cashback will be paid in to the nominated account, which can be updated in the My Details section of the Member Zone.
- Once your application is complete, you’ll get access to a unique code to redeem your Amazon Prime membership from amazon.co.uk and your fourteen (14) day cooling off period will begin. If you haven’t redeemed your discount code, you can cancel your Amazon Prime Vitality benefit at any time during the fourteen (14) day cooling off period however you will still need to meet the terms of your loan agreement. If you choose to generate your Amazon code straight away, you agree to give up your cooling off period, meaning you will not be able to cancel your Vitality benefit.
- If your Vitality plan is cancelled, your plan lapses or you switch to another insurer and have not completed your payments under the credit agreement, your credit agreement with the lender will continue under the terms of that agreement and Vitality contributions will cease immediately.
- If you cancel your Vitality plan, or transfer to a plan that is not eligible for the Amazon Prime reward then Vitality will no longer make any monthly payments to the lender on your behalf.
- Vitality will only provide Vitality contributions on an Amazon Prime membership taken out through Vitality.
- If you already have an active Amazon Prime membership, you can only switch to a new Amazon Prime membership through Vitality once it ends. Therefore we recommend that you only apply within the period twenty-one (21) days before the end of your existing Amazon Prime membership.
- When redeeming your Amazon Prime membership code with Vitality do not cancel your existing Amazon Prime membership. Cancelling your Amazon Prime membership at any time may void your voucher and you may not receive a replacement code
- If you’ve already activated an Amazon Prime 30-day trial period and then apply your Vitality code, your trial period will end on that day and your new twelve (12) month membership will start.
- If you’d like to continue your Amazon Prime membership through Vitality at the end of your initial twelve (12) month membership, and this benefit is still available to you at that time, you’ll need to reactivate the benefit. You’ll be able to generate a new code for the following twelve (12) months from twenty-one (21) days before the end of the initial twelve (12) month period. If you activate your new benefit in this period, it will automatically start from the expiry date of your previous benefit.
- If you don’t activate your new benefit before your existing one expires, Amazon may automatically renew your Amazon Prime membership (on a monthly or annual basis) depending on your account settings. If this happens, Vitality will not be able to reverse or refund the payment and your new membership through Vitality will start at the end of the automatic-renewal period. In this case, the fourteen (14) day cooling off period will also begin from the date you complete the application process.
- At the start of the new benefit year, we won’t carry over any Vitality activity points from the previous benefit year towards future payment calculations.
- Vitality activity points earned through any partner or device accepted by Vitality will be taken into account when calculating your monthly payments.
- Only Vitality activity points earned by the member who took out the benefit will be counted towards this reward.
- Amazon Prime is for your own personal use and gifting or resale of the benefit is prohibited.
- You are not permitted to transfer your Amazon Prime benefit to another member on your plan.
- Vitality reserves all rights in the event that there are reasonable grounds for suspicion or you are found to have resold or gifted Amazon Prime.
- Vitality reserves all rights to review the terms of this benefit which may include, but is not limited to, increasing any monthly fees payable and/or the introduction of a joining fee or upfront payment at its sole discretion.
- Amazon Prime is not a participant or sponsor of Vitality Active Rewards.
- Normal Amazon.co.uk terms and conditions for using the Amazon.co.uk website apply.
- VitalityHealth, VitalityLife and VitalityInvest are trading names of Vitality Corporate Services Limited, who for the purposes of this offer is acting as a credit broker only and not a lender. etika is the exclusive lender.
- Vitality Corporate Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 461107). Registered office at 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ.
- etika Finance UK Ltd (trading under the name etika), registered in England and Wales (registered office: Suite 2.01, c/o Colony, One Silk St, Ancoats, Manchester, M4 6AG) under company no. 07440512 and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (firm reference no: 697658).